The spicy, yet sweet aroma of Frankincense was prized by the ancient Egyptians for both spiritual and physical applications.
Today the 'King of Oils' no longer is known just for its incredible, haunting scent, but is finally getting the recognition it deserves for its significant, and powerful anti-disease fighting prevention.
- fights disease-causing inflammation
- boosts the immune system
- beneficial for mature, dry skin
- aids in wound healing and prevents infection
- effective at relieving anxiety and stress
- effectively aids in female hormonal issues