Shady Days Natural Sunscreen
Mineral Based Natural Sunscreen - Yes it's 'baby' safe
- We use 20% Non-Nano Zinc Oxide (a physical blocker that forms a barrier on the skin that reflects UV Rays).
- There are two types of UV radiation: UVB rays cause sunburns; UVA rays cause even deeper damage. Mineral-based blockers protect against both.
- The 20% Non-Nano Zinc Oxide converts to a 30 SPF which is necessary to be effective. (Excellent for those with rosacea or irritated red skin).
- Mineral-based, natural sunscreens are always thicker than chemical-based sunscreens. With that said, mineral-based sunscreen requires a bit more effort to rub the product into the skin, especially for those that have medium to dark skin tones.
- Shady Days MUST BE re-applied at least every 2 hours, generously covering areas exposed to the sun and always after being in and out of the water.
Distilled water, coconut oil, raw shea butter, cocoa butter, raspberry leaf oil, non-nano zinc oxide, vegetable emulsifying wax NF, and rosemary extract.
No artificial colors or preservatives.
Non-GMO. Not tested on animals.