Harvesting Nature's Ingredients: Medicinal Plants
1) Elderberries can help individuals fight infections. One cup of elderberries contains 87 percent of the vitamin C daily requirements.
2) Elderberries may help improve your digestive regularity. Elderberries contain a significant amount of dietary fiber.
3) Elderberries can help slow down aging. Sufficient vitamin C intake can help your body create and maintain collagen, an essential protein found in hair and skin.
4) Elderberries can help you build healthy bones. Elderberries contain calcium, iron, and potassium.
5) Elderberries can help maintain a healthy blood pressure.
6) Elderberries have a great potassium to sodium ratio.
Fight the common cold and soothe those sore throats naturally with our Back to Earth Elderberry Cough Medicine Recipe.